For months I was dealing with Matt Wallan (Sales Manager) then Oscar Salmon, I was paying monthly service of $65+, a few months later I reduced to the $35+ plan. Always had great service. Now we have this going on, unbelievable that a company the size of Volusion try's to scam people in this way.

I cancelled this account with Volusion over a year ago. Volusion has continued to charge my account with more than $400 of fraudulent charges.

Just spoke to a customer service rep, 04/24/2015, in billing goes by the name of Riva G. said will give to manager called April S. They will not provide me with last names, emails or direct extensions.

It is apparent this is a scam. I advised Riva G. to have her manager call me asap to get my refund or I will proceed to report Volusion to the better business bureau, and online scam monitoring services and social media to insure they do not scam others.

I will check my records to see exactly how much you fraudulently charged my account.

I am requesting an immediate refund of all my money. When I cancelled my account you removed my access and knocked down my site, I have records from my hosting company and ISP as to the exact day this occurred.

I suggest you review your records and do the right thing.

currently waiting for a resolution.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Volusion. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Volusion to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Shopify or Godaddy. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Volusion website service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments