Huntington Beach, California

IT'S A TRAP

The most expensive add-ons, we are currently looking to expand our business on the email marketing.So we need the pre submitted information capturing feature and abandoned cart recovery like soundest.com that integrate with Shopify for $24.95 a month.But unfortunately volusion for $1000 a month through rejoiner.com partner. And i want another feature for buyers to leave reviews for the products they purchased and that feature will cost another $1,000 a month through rejoiner as well. For both features that I need I have to spend $24,000 every year while we could be paying less than $100.And Unfortunately they don't allow a third party software Developers integrate with their World War 2 template.They will make it nearly impossible to grow when you want to unless if you let them and their partners rob you first. They make you trust them, you work hard on building your store and improving your ranking and do a lot of marketing and that's of course extremely costly, then when you try to grow and expand you will feel that you are very limited unless if you pay nearly 90x times for similar features that Shopify offers through their partners.

And the problem if you want to migrate the Shopify template the possibility that you will lose your SEO ranking is very high. That's how they get you and make 50x times more money than the plan they started you with.

Sorry and I hate to say that but it's a very bad experience to feel trapped Unlimited unless you agree to get robbed.

Review about: Volusion Unlimited Plan.

I liked: Customer service.

I didn't like: Page load speed, Extremely limited, All the hidden fees, Accessibilty.

2.5
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Volusion Web Hosting
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Volusion?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion