I SWITCHED FROM YAHOO - TO VOLUSIONS. BOY WAS I IN FOR IT ..I LIKED THE SET UP & STYLE OF THE COMPANIES TEMPLATES.SO I GAVE IT A GO, PROBLEM AFTER PROBLEM , TICKET AFTER TICKET. MALFUNCTION OF MY STORE, AFTER MAINTENANCE NEVER FAIL. MY TICKETS WERE ANSWERED ONE-THREE DAYS. PROBLEMS AFTER PROBLEMS. NO REFUNDS, NO DOMAIN TRANSFER COST $75.00 , DO NOT ACCEPT OTHER SSL LIKE GO DADDY. VOLUSIONS ALSO GOES INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES OTHER THAN WHAT THE AGREEMENT STATES, WHICH IS FRAUD. VOLUSIONS WILL MISGUIDE YOU WHEN YOU DECIDE TO CLOSE YOUR STORE WITH THEM. SO BE KNOW YOUR STUFF ON THE CONVERSATION BECAUSE THEY WILL TRY TO SEND YOU IN A WEB CIRCLE TO *** YOU OVER. EVERYTHING VOLUSIONS HAVE IS THEIR COMPANIES PRODUCTS EVEN THE CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION PART OF IT. THEY'LL SIGN YOU UP AND PUT YOU UNDER THEIR COMPANY WITH A FEE TO PAY....RATSIF YOU CANCEL YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY $99.99 NOT BEING WITH THEM FOR TWO YEARS... ALSO BEING CONNECT TO YOUR ACCOUNT THEY WILL GO INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT. WITH A BAD SERVICE WITH MAINTENANCE OF THE COMPANIES DATABASE, YOUR STORE WILL MALFUNCTION ALMOST EVERY TIME THEY DO A MAINTENANCE CHECK. I AM DISPUTING AN EXISTING FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION IN WHICH THEY WERE PAID, IM NOT WITH THE COMPANY ANYMORE SOOOO, THEY FELT GOOD AND CONFIDENT TO GO TAKE FUNDS OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT..INSTEAD OF SENDING ME THE BILL PAY BY MAIL, OR DEBIT... OH THEY GOT PAID, NOW THEY HAVE A PROBLEM ON THEIR HANDS.... THAT'S STEALING, FRAUD , THEFT I WILL BE FILING CHARGES AGAINST THIS COMPANY, ALSO WITH THE BBB, CONSUMER COMPLAINTS AND KEEP GOING..

WRONG PERSON VOLUSIONS, I HAVE BUSINESS/ WEB DESIGNER BACKGROUND.... NOW ITS TIME I CAN TAKE ACTION TO SHOW THE INTEGRITY OF THIS COMPANY.

VOLUSIONS---AVOID THEM AT ALL COST RECOMMENDEDUNLESS YOU HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH TICKETS & ***..

YAHOO IS AN AWESOME COMPANY...

BIG COMMERCE IS A EXCELLENT DEAL.....FIVE STAR BY FAR*****

PRO-STORES HARD TO MANAGE ....COMPLICATED

ALSO COSTUMER SERVICE IS NOT ON YOUR SIDE..... REPLY BACK AFTER A STORE WITH THEM ..... :)

Comments

Volusion is a dishonest company, they add services without your consent, they lie about giving you free upgraded service and then charge you extra. The person supposed to help me set up the website admitted never having taken a look at the site.

When you cancel services, each service must be cancelled separately but they never tell you that and keep quietly charging you for months, knowing you are not using their services, and when you finally cancel it all they still charge you a termination fee. They are scammers, a TRAP, KEEP OUT.

New York, New York, United States #945489

I had the same problem. They tried to collect money through my bank account .

I had to out a stop on it. Now they threaten with collection agencies.

Farmington, New York, United States #943706

I had a nightmare of a problem with Volusion! My $15/month plan turned into $525 because of all their hidden charges!

They also tried charging me $99 for cancelling my merchant account before 3 years, but I only had the plan for 30 days and there is a 45-day grace period that most people don't know about!!

Volusion is the worst company EVER!!