I signed up with Volusion only because of their free "migration" offer and promises of a better platform. What a joke!

None of the products were migrated correctly-so I spent weeks trying to correct the work they did. The on-boarding sessions was a waste of time. Very few free templates-all the nice ones are very pricey. Every ticket put in for help took days to get a response and then they did not answer all the question.

Their help pages are very confusing and not clear at all. Nightmare navigating around to try to set up site. After my 30 day trial I still was nowhere near ready to launch the site due to all the problems. Then next thing I know my bank account gets charged by their credit card processing department-WHAT???-my site is not even launched yet.

Three weeks later I finally hear back from them that the charges are for the service being available for me to use-HOW can I use a credit card processing service for a website that is not even launched yet?? Fed up with the company completely I cancel everything, demand a refund for everything and finally today September 13, 2014 several weeks later after requesting the cancellation I am finally told it has been cancelled-but in the meantime they charged my bank account again for processing fees due to the date they received the request was past the middle of the month.

Never mind the fact that the request was received so late because they DO NOT respond to you for DAYS! WORST COMPANY EVER!!!

Review about: Volusion Ecommerce Platform.

Comments