Style and Design

They claim it was $15 per month. It is not.

They will charge you $132.00 off the bat. A salesman will contact you before you are able to try the one month for free. The salesman will tell you about an incredible offer that will expire soon. He also will sell you a non-refundable $99 SSL certificate.

The trick is that the free templates do not add the totals for the customer - they instruct the customer to add totals themselves. If you would like to purchase a website that will add the total for you, you will have to pay $695.00. The ones on their website that are listed as $150 and lower are all non-responsive, which means they will only work on PC's and not other devices such as cell phones, tablets, etc. I cancelled and they still charged me $132.00.

I had to keep making refund requests. They still will not refund my $99.00 SSL certificate which I can't use anywhere but on their website.

They claim that is non-refundable. I will make one last demand for a refund and if they still refuse, I will file a small claims lawsuit.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "scam" of volusion web hosting and associated monetary loss in the amount of $99. Volusion needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned volusion web hosting in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Volusion. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Shopify or Godaddy.

Comments

MaxEffort

I was offered a two week free trial for a free website. I never got anything.

I'm thinking free "so what" Found out they had taken $650 out of my Discover Card. Discover at this time is not going to get my money back?

Contact your credit card, State Attorney General, Texas Attorney General and Federal Trade Commission, that is what I did

Mark Stevens